Friday, 25 May 2012

Competition Time @ Spoiledbrat.co.uk to Win Bill and Mar Shirt


To Launch the new fabulous clothing brand, Bill and Mar, at Spoiledbrat.co.uk we are giving away one of these fabulous colour block shirts - One size


This bright and eye catching shade of Lilac fabric is unique to Bill and Mar. The shirt has a covered button stand creating a block of colour effect. Slightly cropped this is perfectly matched with high waisted shorts or be completely on trend in a short and shirt suit. 


To enter all you have to do is visit Spoiledbrat (www.spoiledbrat.co.uk) and have a look around, then come back and tell me your FAVOURITE item from with a link to it and let me know why you love it. You will also need to add in your email address

Easy Peasy Right?


"For example:-

My favourite items is the Maggie and Me Maxi Dress


My favourite item at Spoiledbrat.co.uk is this maxi dress by Maggie and Me as I love the retro rainbow leopard print. 

sales@ Spoiledbrat.co.uk "


Now for the boring but necessary rules........ 


You must be a follower of my blog to enter this competition.
The competition will run until Friday evening at 5pm - 1st June 2012 
You must also enter your email address when posting your answer so we can contact you. 



and the competition starts........................................................



NOW.



So what's YOUR favourite Spoiled Brat item?


Let me know.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. My favourite item is http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/womenswear-c1/dresses-c36/maxi-dresses-c115/maggie-and-me-summer-scale-snake-print-maxi-dress-p47403

    It's the only way I'm going to get the lean, snake-hipped look.

    givinganswers [at] googlemail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gossipi Bird dress is my fav! Loving dipped hems right now.

    http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/womenswear-c1/dresses-c36/summer-dresses-c176/gossipi-bird-print-dipped-hem-dress-p47420

    Love, Victoria. x
    koolkat697@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have to be the Maggie and Me Swing Polka Dot dress
    http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/whats-new-c310/maggie-and-me-swing-polka-dot-dress-p47397

    rebeccajlsk@gmail.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Ragged Priest obsessed!! I looove these studded pink shorts:

    http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/womenswear-c1/skirts-shorts-c52/casual-shorts-c337/the-ragged-priest-bon-bon-studded-levi-s-denim-shorts-p47337

    They'd look awesome with a bralet a la Rihanna! <3 xoxo

    tara (at) thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite item is the PJ Salvage White Impressions Beach Kaftan as I love the relaxed look of kaftans plus the blue embroidery against the white material is simply gorgeous.
    http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/whats-new-c310/pj-salvage-white-impressions-beach-kaftan-p47268

    I follow the blog via bloglovin'
    myemailaddress50(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourie thing on the website is this cosmic maxi from Sauce http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk/womenswear-c1/skirts-shorts-c52/maxi-skirts-c329/sauce-cosmic-print-maxi-zipper-skirt-as-seen-on-vanessa-hudgens-p47542

    I idolise Vanessa Hudgens and everything that she wears!

    hannahboyo (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest